Cub Scout Adventures Online
In our continued efforts to offer more program opportunities, Base Camp is now digital!
Parents and leaders can sign up Cub Scouts, siblings and friends to join an online meeting where Base Camp staff will lead you all through a fun Cub Adventure!
Anyone, scout or non-scout, who is interested can sign up! Tiger activities are aimed at 1st graders; Wolf activities aimed at 2nd graders; Bear activities aimed at 3rd graders; Webelos/AOL activities aimed at 4th & 5th graders.
These programs are recommended for participants age 5-11.
The week of July 6th program theme is Earth Science:
Watch Video Den Meetings/ Cub Adventures
Follow us on Facebook for updates and to see our daily Facebook Live sessions, featuring members of the New England Base Camp Program Team! Watch a selection of our videos by clicking below!
- Cub Scouts (Webelos)- Fire Starters: Watch how Alison uses household objects to create a fire starter!
- Bear- Forensics: Watch how Nick uses ink chromatography to solve a mystery!
- Cub Scout- Light Science: Watch how Kira turns a room into the inside of a camera!
- Webelos- Stronger, Faster, Higher: Watch how Alison helps her Scout complete an obstacle course and sets a time goal!
- Bear- Make it Move: Watch how Darrin creates a Rube Goldberg machine to see how energy transfers!
- Wolves- Adventures in Coins: Watch how Alison discovers parts of coins, does a coin rubbing and plays a game!
- Bear- Roaring Laughter: Watch how Alison explores jokes, tongue twisters and silly stories!