Basic Annual Membership ($50 Annual Fee)
- Basic benefits are only available to boys and girls across Massachusetts and New England
- Unlimited admission to New England Base Camp wristband program at Camp Sayre (Milton, MA) and Lone Tree (Kingston, NH) for the cardholder.
- 20% Discount on Summer Camps, Vacation camps, Birthday parties, Instructional Clinics, Meals at Campfire Cafe
- 20% Discount on Off-season camping rentals
- 20% Discount on Guest admission when accompanied by the cardholder.
- Unlimited admission to all satellite programs (only open to Scouts)
Family Annual Membership ($150 Annual Fee)
- Benefits are available for a family of four to all Families (same home address)
- All the Basic Annual benefits listed, for a family of four.
- 20% Discount for additional family members or guest admission when accompanied by at least one cardholder from the family
Spirit of Adventure SPECIAL ($30 Annual Fee)
- ScoutBook Advancement Software is included.
- ALL Spirit of Adventure Cub Scouts will receive these benefits as part of their annual program fees.
- Every REGISTERED Cub Scout will receive a card to use for free until their Pack recharters for 2018 (between January-April)
- This fee and benefits will be applied during re-charter process for 2018.
Spirit of Adventure SPECIAL ($100 Annual Fee)
- Family of four with a current Scout registration.
- Spirit of Adventure Scouting families may purchase these cards for a reduced cost of $100 annual fee.
- This discount is available during re-charter process.
Adventure Card Program Partners
Added benefits of the Adventure Card through our Program Partners. Check out all of the additional deals and discounts!
Dates: Jan. 12 & 13th, Feb. 2nd & 3rd, March 2nd & 3rd
Boston Duck Tours is a great way to start off a visit to Boston. You get a great overview of the city through many unique neighborhoods as you splash into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines.
A Scout group will receive a special group rate for 10 or more guests (normally 20 or more guests) when you present the New England Adventure Card at their Museum of Science location. Scouts will also receive $2 off Kids tickets and $4 off Adult tickets for groups of less than 10 at the Museum of Science location with the Adventure Card! Please show show your card at the Museum of Science ticket booth and mention the code C-Scouts.
Historic New England Properties such as Historic New England Phillips House and Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm offer 2-for-1 admission (a 50% discount) to all Scouts and their families/chaperones with the Adventure Card! This is for general admission museum tours and does not include programs, events or private group tours.
Plimoth PlantationMayflower II
Ride the Red Trolley - Salem Trolley - Salem's Original Trolley! Scouts get a 20% Discount on a group private one hour narrated historical tour of Salem with their Adventure Card. Trolleys hold 30-38 passengers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-744-5469.
Additional special rates: Adults $18.00, Seniors $17.00, Children (6-14) $8.00 and children under 5 are free. If you were to purchase 20 or more tickets you would receive a $1.00 off all Adult & Seniors tickets.
SCOUTbox is a monthly subscription box service built specifically for scouts, by scouts. Keep your scouts excited each month when they receive a box filled with awesome gear for camping and other outdoor adventures as well as educational materials to enhance scouting programs.
For those in the Spirit Adventure Council, if you use the code SPIRIT888 you’ll get $8.88 off your first box when purchasing a subscription. It can be used on any of the 3 lengths; monthly, 3-month, or 6-month. Check out SCOUTbox online.
The EcoTarium in Worcester, MA is a family-friendly, indoor-outdoor museum of science and nature. Scouts can print this special coupon for $2 off. If a group of 10 or more visits the museum, admission would be $8 per person, instead of the $18 (adult) and $14 (child) rate. To get the group rate, call in advance: 508-929-2700